You just can’t make up the stupidity of the left.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Often the Left’s delusions so plainly contradict reality that I have a hard time accepting that they really believe such things. Perhaps lying and spinning can become such an ingrained habit for them that they lose their grasp of the fact that there’s even such a thing as truth.
Well said my friend !
Many libtards still think Gore won in Florida….
Gore still thinks he won.
I see that liberals are still stuck in their fantasy world…
It’s Nixon’s fault:
Look at the bright side… Finally something isn’t Bush’ fault….
(Actually this one probably is… since he got Obummer elected)
I am quite willing to blame both Obama and Romney. Mitten’s state healthcare only survives because of large subsidies from the federal government. It was used as the template for Obamacare.
That’s a stretch. Romney’s position was against national socialized health care.
Romney was the governor of a leftist state, not the dictator. He gave them what they asked for, and it was not forced on the entire population. No comparison.
The really disturbing thing is that they can be saying it was the Republicans’ fault for doing everything to try to stop the law at the same time they’re saying it was the Republicans’ fault for coming up with the idea, and half the electorate will fall for it.
I believe it would also be prudent to point out that it passed by the narrowest of margins with Democrat votes as well. Meaning, not all Democrats could force themselves to vote for it either. So, not only not a single Republican, but not all Democrats either. The only way they were able to coerce enough Democrat votes was through exactly that, coercion, payoffs and kickbacks. Arguably one of the most despicable processes in American political history.
Bipartisan opposition to it.
In any case, the Democrats need someone to blame for the disaster.
And they will try to spin it as the Republicans’ fault.
And the media will go along with the lying spin…..
After all. it cannot be O-Bomb-Ya’s fault, no matter what……..
I live in Mass., and at least two things can be said for “RomneyCare” — we DID get to keep our existing coverage, it is not loaded with the insane prescriptions 404Care is, and it is NOT un-Constitutional, per the 10th Am. Now, it did drive some prices up, and it has driven a significant numbers out of state or into early retirement, and for the very poor there is state Blue Cross or whatever. Yes, it is still very much a “Blue State” deal, but it is NOT the cockeyed fustercluck 404Care is.
The parallels to Emperor Palpatine are disturbing –
2:32 – “Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design.” (Obamacare designed to fail to bring us closer to single-payor)
10:36 – “If you will not be turned, you will be destroyed.” (punish our enemies and reward our friends: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeT67BvYzo4)
10:49 – “Young fool! Only now, at the end, do you understand.” (Obamacare sticker-shock and loss of ins plans)
11:19 – “You will pay the price for your lack of vision.” (elections have consequences)