Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: October 27, 2013
Global sea ice area is the highest this millennium, is approaching the highest area ever measured, and has been above normal for most of 2013. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008 The Washington Post reports that the poles are melting at an alarming rate. At … Continue reading
h/t to Dave G
NOVEMBER, 1922. MONTHLY WEATHER REVIEW THE CHANGING ARCTIC. The Arctic seems to be warming up. Reports from fishermen, seal hunters, and explorers who sail the seas about Spitsbergen and the eastern Arctic, all point to a radical change in climatic … Continue reading
Last autumn, government climate experts talked incessantly about the Arctic ice minimum and the warm temperatures in the US. This year they have nothing to say. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
Coral reefs have long been thought to be unusually sensitive to the effects of global warming — but as it turns out, they’re not as helpless as we thought. Coral reefs are producing a chemical that staves off global warming … Continue reading
Ten seconds after their initial report to dispatch, one of the officers called in “shot have been fired.” FBI to Investigate Shooting of Calif. 13-Year-Old – ABC News Two days ago they were claiming that the kid ignored repeated requests … Continue reading
I have been taller than my average height for the last four decades, with the past decade tied for my tallest decade ever. The odds of me being taller than my average height for 15,000 days in a row are … Continue reading