Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: October 29, 2013
No global warming for 17.5 years 97% of the climate models have over-predicted warming Record quiet tornado season Severe tornadoes declining for 40 years No US hurricane landfalls More than eight years without a major hurricane strike in the US … Continue reading
It is pretty clear that the scientific debate is over, and that the people behind this scam are no longer making any attempt to be honest. I’m not used to dealing with criminals, and am somewhat at a loss for … Continue reading
The Big Kludge – NYTimes.com No Republicans voted for Obamacare.
Very sophisticated analysis by top government scientists has determined that climate change has already begun. Opinion: The climate change era is already upon us Oct. 28, 2013 We’re beyond debating the existence of climate change. Impacts we’re seeing now should … Continue reading
The amount of sea ice in the Arctic has hardly changed over the last decade, and this year has averaged more ice than 2005 or 2006. http://www.ijis.iarc.uaf.edu/seaice/extent/plot.csv
In 2007, Mike Lockwood said that he had conclusive evidence that man-made CO2 was responsible for global warming. Sun Not a Global Warming Culprit, Study Says National Geographic News July 12, 2007 Cyclical changes in the sun’s energy output are not responsible … Continue reading