President Obama is bored with lying about the NSA, Obamacare, Benghazi the IRS, etc. and has turned his attention back to lying about the climate.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
OT,I have just read in the news here that your delightful president has nominated Mark Gilbert who raised US $500,000 for Bummers campaign as next ambassador to NZ. What am I suppose to do?
Perhaps return the favour by giving you Trenberth? PMSL
ahh , enjoyed that article on hazel … i was v young kid but I still remember the power of it in Canada … we rescued 2 men fishing and our good friend ended up in middle of lake with a broken back in another incident during that storm ( was nearly killed )
that storm always stayed deeply in my memory
I got to see Hazel up close and personal in Eastern NC. Lot’s of big, old oak trees in my hometown didn’t survive the storm. Schools were opened the morning it came through and during a lull, they allowed the kids who lived close to walk home.
Reblogged this on CACA and commented:
Is that the same Barack Obama who has had the fewest US hurricane landfalls (three) of any president, during his five years in office? And this year, the slowest tornado season on record and the second quietist fire season?
Mother nature doesn’t care much for Obama either.
I see BO’s twitter has been funded since the government shutdown. Bummer….
Also an extra tropical storm in November 1950 produced much higher winds in the Northeast and much heavier snows in WV and OH than “Superstorm” Sandy.
Leave the man alone, he a train wreck: http://modernsurvivalblog.com/current-events-economics-politics/approval-of-congress-plummets-to-new-low/#more-31003
The time has come the American people elect a true president instead of a bunch of predators: http://factsnotfantasy.blogspot.de/2013/10/the-environmental-enemies-of-energy.html
Another “son” in the news….
And it’s all bush’s fault: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/obama-approval-rating-poll-99135.html?hp=l2
Ouch, that hurts: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/10/30/Putin-topples-Obama-in-Forbes-power-ranking