Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: November 1, 2013
Ninety-five percent of Arctic Ice forecasts were too low, increasing their confidence in their prediction skill to 95%. September Sea Ice Outlook: June Report | ARCUS
The Press-Courier – Google News Archive Search Does this mean that everyone will be dead by the year 2010?
Going from 300 to 400 PPM CO2 is the equivalent of packing an extra ten people into the Superdome. Hansen says that it is going to kill us all. The Press-Courier – Google News Archive Search
Two years ago, Joe Romm declared the official start to the permanent drought. Dust Storm Marks Beginning of Southwest’s “Permanent Drought” | The Energy Collective And now the permanent drought is over. United States Drought Monitor > Data Archive … Continue reading
According to the Danish Meteorological Institute graphs, this past summer was the coldest on record north of 80N, and was below normal temperature every day from June through August University of Colorado ice maps also show that there was very little melt. … Continue reading
New October ice is green. Arctic Sea-Ice Monitor
And You Can Keep Your Current Health Insurance, And The Arctic Will Be Ice-Free This Year, And No One Making Less Than $250,000 Will See A Tax Increase, And Obama Believes That Marriage Is A Sacred Bond Between A Man And A Woman …..
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry says the nation’s surveillance activities went “too far” in some cases, and has promised that will not happen again. Kerry: U.S. Surveillance Went “Too Far” Is there some reason why anyone would still be … Continue reading
The amount of five year old ice in the Arctic has more than doubled over the past two years, as seen in the animation below. Index of /pub/tschudi/iceage/gifs