Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,970 other subscribers
Daily Archives: November 2, 2013
This is my 20,000th blog post on stevengoddard.wordpress.com Most major news outlets still can’t find any scientific evidence against catastrophic global warming, yet I find it for free – usually in a matter of a few seconds.
The US has gone over eight years without a major hurricane, the longest such period since the Civil War. This has prompted crack US scientists to forecast an increase in the frequency of major hurricanes. Future Hurricanes More Frequent and … Continue reading
By Ross Gelbspan Published: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 When the year began with a 2-foot snowfall in Los Angeles, the cause was global warming. Hurricane Katrina’s real name – The New York Times
But it is worse than it seems. All of the ice growth has been on the Pacific side, where it will survive the winter and thicken. Can you imagine the sad faces at NSIDC? Index of /pub/tschudi/iceage/gifs
COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
Index of /pub/data/ghcn/daily/hcn/
Arctic Sea-Ice Monitor
Phil Jones wanted to reset the start to 2004 Bottom line – the no upward trend has to continue for a total of 15 years before we get worried. We’re really counting this from about 2004/5 and not 1998. There … Continue reading