Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: November 3, 2013
In 2009, one Congressman told the truth about Obamacare, and was roundly condemned by the press and his peers. Lawmakers denounce ‘You lie’ outburst at Obama | 6abc.com | 6abc.com h/t to Dave Stealey
If Obama were the CEO of a private company, writes George Mason University economist Don Boudreaux, “he would be sued, publicly lambasted by all the major media, perhaps hauled before an admittedly grandstanding Congressional committee, and possibly prosecuted, convicted, fined, or … Continue reading
At the start of October, it became obvious that Obamacare was a disaster – with huge increases in premiums, cancelled policies and a broken web site. Obama reacted by lying about costs, lying about cancellations, and lying about the web … Continue reading
In Washington, most of the 290,000 people covered by insurance plans they purchased on the individual market received letters this fall telling them that their plans are going away. Bill Fullner has reached his breaking point. It started with the … Continue reading
if we don’t wake up to that there’s going to be no weather because our polar caps are melting because we’re doing bad things to the atmosphere… The automobiles and fossil fuels are destroying the atmosphere and we won’t have … Continue reading
CHICAGO — A small alligator found under an escalator at Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport has left authorities puzzled. A maintenance worker discovered the alligator, which is about a foot long, on Friday in Terminal 3, Chicago Police spokesman Jose Estrada … Continue reading
Mitt Romney accused President Obama on Sunday of lying to Americans about whether they could keep their health insurance Romney slams Obama’s ‘dishonesty’ on health care Obama lied, and people’s health care died.