If Obama were the CEO of a private company, writes George Mason University economist Don Boudreaux, “he would be sued, publicly lambasted by all the major media, perhaps hauled before an admittedly grandstanding Congressional committee, and possibly prosecuted, convicted, fined, or even imprisoned for fraudulent misrepresentation.”
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
…..or uh, Waterboarded as a saboteur enemy combatant. Find out who he’s really working for.
“If Obama were the CEO of a private company
This assumes, of course, that someone who is completely unqualified, and lacking in any managerial experience whatsoever, would be appointed as CEO – purely on the basis of his promise to give away all of the assets of the company to anyone who shows up with their hands out.
The Board would have serious questions to answer from the shareholders. And he’d be investigated by the SEC for corrupt activities and banned from taking any directorships. But he’s not a CEO. Obama is the POT in PoTUS and US voters are the sucker shareholders. Quite apt for a choom head.
These news outlets who are only now saying this, when there were plenty of significant lies before the election should still lose market share and disappear. I believe many are just simply trying to save big government liberalism by distancing it from this colossal failure now. They’ll want the Democrats to steer towards the middle, con the very forgiving public, then come right back with more government as the solution to every problem, including the Obamacare failures.
Too bad you can’t Perp walk a POTUS.
Waterboarding, I vote yes.
That would be a good start.
Don Boudreaux blogs at http://cafehayek.com – excellent economic insight.