Katherine Hayhoe lives close to Oklahoma, but is unaware that half of that state fled the heat and drought of the 1930’s and moved to California Perhaps they don’t read Steinbeck in Canadian schools?
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Hey leave us out of it. We have our very own nutbars like Suzuki. Hayhoe is a Texas Eco Loonie.
Just saying 🙂
Sorry to break the news, but she is from Toronto.
That explains everything. 😉
We generally don’t consider Toronto part of the Great White North, but I was fooled by her fake Texas accent. On the other hand Steve McIntyre is a true blue Canuckistani and he lives there.
Very embarrassing . . . Hayhoe and Suzuki
Don’t forget Ross McKittrick.
obviously McIntyre drinks bottled water………..
And James Cameron.
And speaking of Cameron, the first 6 seconds of this trailer will tell you all you need to know about his knowledge and honesty.
As for the picture, living on an island of silt should be a warning..
Don’t forget that Gorebull Warming has nothing to do with these people’s problems. With the urging of modern types they moved into inappropriate dwellings and locations instead of their historic type of buildings.
The land naturally erodes and deposits in these areas. Not correctly called land… More like bogs in the summer and permafrost in the winter. These low lying areas are always subject to changes in river flow. Their elders talk about how the sea went down and got farther away as part of the reason for the move to the current location in the 50’s. Anyone know of sea level dropping mid 20th century?? Didn’t think so. Natural delta depositions.
The pictures in this article make it blatantly obvious that this is NOT an appropriate place for permanent dwellings without extensive work similar to what is done around New Orleans and other areas to stabilize river routes and minimize erosion.
Here is another opinion: