Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 3, 2013
Open letter to environmentalists and world leaders says wind and solar power are not enough to diminish carbon emissions Some of the world’s top climate scientists say wind and solar energy won’t be enough to head off extreme global warming, … Continue reading
http://query.nytimes.com/ But at least one newspaper got it right in 1871. The Brisbane Courier recognized that belief in “climate change” reflected nothing other than human stupidity. The Brisbane Courier We have often noticed that in the tabular statements of those … Continue reading
President Obama’s pledge that if you like the insurance you have, you can keep it. Mr. Obama clearly misspoke when he said that. Insurance Policies Not Worth Keeping – NYTimes.com The great communicator appears to have a misspeaking disorder. It … Continue reading
JANUARY, 1907. MONTHLY WEATHER REVIEW. IS NOT HONESTY THE WISEST POLICY? It is wrong to mutilate or suppress the record of an observation of a phenomenon of nature, but it is also wrong to make a bad use of the record. In … Continue reading
Well behaved skeptics are supposed to nod their head and say : Yes, humans have caused 0.7C warming by adding greenhouse gases, but future warming will be less than the models forecast Or you could be an actual scientist and … Continue reading
If the present refuses to get warmer, then the past must become cooler As of 1999, NASA showed that US temperatures peaked in the 1930s, and had been declining sharply ever since. Note that 1934 was more than half a … Continue reading
Snowfall is steadily increasing here along the Colorado Front Range, with this year being the snowiest on record to date here in Fort Collins. Temperatures have been declining this century, as the missing heat sinks to the bottom of nearby Horsetooth Reservoir.
The big Arctic story this year is the increase in thick ice in the Beaufort and Chukchi Seas. The animation below alternates between 11/3/2012 and 11/3/2013, and shows only 1+ metre thick ice south on 80N. This is the ice … Continue reading
In Fort Collins we had our snowiest January-October on record, and it is continuing into November. Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie Five years ago, crack experts from the University of Colorado predicted the end of Colorado skiing . Study: … Continue reading