Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 5, 2013
Democrats won the last two presidential elections by running a radical leftist against a moderate Republican. Now they tell Republicans (again) that the Americans will only vote for moderates, and that they need to run another moderate candidate.
The counties just east of here are voting to secede from the Denver/Boulder Demokratik Republic today. Good luck to them. Here in Fort Collins, the city is getting payback for their green agenda. There is a referendum to ban fracking, … Continue reading
“Certainly one of the chief guarantees of freedom under any government, no matter how popular and respected, is the right of citizens to keep and bear arms … The right of citizens to bear arms is just one guarantee against … Continue reading
Dear Mr. President, Why did you tell your literary agent for 17 years that you were born in Kenya? Are you a birther? 1991 Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii’ 2007 http://web.archive.org/web/20070403190001 Also, why do the leading … Continue reading
Obama gets the 15% racist votes for free because of the color of his skin, and is still only polling 39%. That puts his actual support numbers closer to 30% – worst in history. Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @PacificInstitut Are you …
The incident began January 2, 2013 after David Eckert finished shopping at the Wal-Mart in Deming. According to a federal lawsuit, Eckert didn’t make a complete stop at a stop sign coming out of the parking lot and was immediately … Continue reading
Five years ago, Obama said he would depoliticize science Obama wants to depoliticize science Washington Post / March 9, 2009 Obama wants to depoliticize science – The Boston Globe What he was saying is that he wanted to fully politicize … Continue reading
Twitter / AGW_Prof: Impacts of Sea-Level Rise on …