Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
We Found Out!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
Like the doctor said, (you have to pass it to find out what’s in it) sounds like a stool sample.
If you think the problems we create are bad, just wait until you see our solutions
It is treasonous for congress to vote on massive bills they don’t even read, regardless of party.
It would be ironic to insert a clause into one of these omnibus bills that no one ever reads saying that if the politicians vote on it without reading the bill in it’s entirety, they forfeit their office.
I like the idea, but remember Congress almost always exempts itself from the laws it passes. They are corrupt to the core.
The “fog of controversy” is entirely between Pelosi’s ears
I put her right up there with Carol Mosely Brown, Debbie Wassermann-Schultz, and Hank “Whatsisname” [Guam is gonna tip over!] as evidence that rank stupidity is not a career-killer for lib-Dems
According to Max Kaiser: Americans now live in an open air prison: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QBSkWbQA1c
Obama Administration Uses Pirated Code on Healthcare.gov
The new Obamacare website Healthcare.gov has had its fair share of problems over the past weeks, and the trouble continues.
While using open-source software is fine, the makers of Healthcare.gov decided to blatantly remove all references to its owners or the original copyright license.
In other words, they simply took the open-source software and are passing it off as their own, a clear violation of the GPL v2 and BSD (3-point) licenses DataTables uses.
And if you want an “estimate” of your health care premium (tax), healthcare.gov links you to the Kaiser Health Foundation to use Kaiser’s calculator. $650,000,000 wasn’t enough paid out from Obama to program a government branded calculator.
This administration and their cronies are one big stool sample.