Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 6, 2013
Thirty-five years ago this month, climate scientists told us that we were all going to drown unless we ran our cars off solar cells. The Telegraph-Herald – Nov 22, 1978 If the world keeps burning more oil. natural gas and coal. It … Continue reading
We have learned during the past few months that Obama has access to everybody’s private records – except for his own. It took him 51 years to find his birth certificate, and he still hasn’t found his college transcripts or … Continue reading
Climate experts tell us that the poles are melting down at unprecedented rates, and it is your fault. Meanwhile, back in the real world – global sea ice area is the seventh highest on record for the date, the highest … Continue reading
It turns out that 2012 temperatures were not the “new normal” after all. Index of /pub/data/ghcn/daily/hcn/
In 1773, the Tea Party revolted in Boston Harbor – angry about taxation without representation. A few years later they formed their own country. The head of the Colorado Democratic Party blamed Tea Party Republicans in an interview with MSNBC … Continue reading
NOAA keeps records on 199 tide gauges which have been active this century. The average sea level rise rate is 1.08 mm/year for that set of gauges – one third of the claimed University of Colorado 3.2 mm/year trend. Eighty-six … Continue reading
The Communist News Networks have spared us the trouble of voting, and have announced that the respective nominees will be Chris Christie and Hillary Clinton. The next president will be Hillary Clinton in a closer than expected election. This important … Continue reading
Twitter / afreedma: Why Florida is so screwed when … An asteroid impact would also be bad, as would nuclear war – but there hasn’t been any sea level rise in Florida recently. Interactive Sea Level Time Series Wizard | … Continue reading
The President sees government … as this shiny new toy. For all the disagreements I had with Clinton, Carter and Bush there were always limits… there was that line you just didn’t cross… We cross it seemingly every day. We’re … Continue reading