Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,970 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 7, 2013
Green shows multi-year ice which is present now, but wasn’t present in week 37, 2012.
Unless they don’t believe in the biggest scientific hoax in history.
Obama is very good at big things like healing the planet and slowing the rise of the seas, but not as proficient at smaller tasks – like making web sites work and protecting ambassadors from spontaneous YouTube protesters, or ever … Continue reading
Sarasota Herald-Tribune – Jun 11, 1986 Dr. James E. Hansen of the Goddard Space Flight Center’s Institute for Space Studies said research by his institute showed that because of the “greenhouse effect” that results when gases prevent heat from escaping the earth’s … Continue reading
President Obama does not carry a gun, yet he says he is really good at killing people. According to the new book “Double Down,” in which journalists Mark Halperin and John Heilemann chronicle the 2012 presidential election, President Barack Obama … Continue reading
Doug MacAyeal, a geophysicist at the University of Chicago, has been developing a computer model to predict what might happen in the south polar region as a result of an increasing greenhouse effect, and expects to be able to make … Continue reading
US summer temperatures have declined over the last 80 years. Cooler summers aren’t going to scare anyone into funding climate fraud, so NCDC has created a hockey stick of adjustments, cooling older temperatures by as much as two degrees, and … Continue reading
The US. Environmental Protection Agency estimates that a six-foot sea-level rise would destroy as much as 80 percent of this country’s coastal wetlands. Popular Science – Google Books Sea level has risen 120 metres over the last 20,000 years. All … Continue reading
If by 2050 the Florida Keys “will no longer exist,” in the words of Elton J, Gissen-danner, past executive director of the Florida Department of Natural Resources, then around the world entire nations may face major disruption or even near … Continue reading
“The irony,” says Schneider, “is that this possibly unconnected event has brought us to the right level of consciousness about the problem, a level that should have been reached about fifteen years ago. The point is that there is no controversy—none—about … Continue reading