Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: November 8, 2013
Colorado : Coping With Feminine Hygiene Products Posing As Scientists
First they told us that we were in a permanent drought and the forests were going to be killed by fires and beetles. Then the rains came and they told us that the floods were biblical 1,000 year floods – … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
Worst Storm Ever Knocked A Tree Over
. Fortunately, the Porta-Potties didn’t tip over in the Jeff Masters 195 MPH winds.
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments
Nobel Peace Prize Winner Announces That He Is “Really Good At Killing People”
‘ Book Alleges Obama Told Aides About Drone Strikes: I’m ‘Really Good At Killing People’ « CBS DC
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
We Have A Winner
Mr. Cricket has volunteered to do the heavy lifting to prove that RSS confirms Scenario A, 1.3C warming from 1978 to 2014. November 8, 2013 at 8:23 pm
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
The New Normal For Climate Scum
The team has developed a new strategy. Every time there is a big storm, someone with an authoritative sounding title makes a bogus claim. The press corpse picks up on it, and it becomes sacred legend. No amount of scientific … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 17 Comments
Hansen Spewing Nonsense Is Almost Dead Certain
BAU scenarios result in global warming of the order of 3-6°C. It is this scenario for which we assert that multi-meter sea level rise on the century time scale are not only possible, but almost dead certain. http://www.columbia.edu/~jeh1/mailings/2011/20110118_MilankovicPaper.pdf The … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
Joe Romm Ramping Up The Lies To Fever Pitch
Lie #1 – September was the 11th warmest in the past 34 years, just above them median. RSS / MSU Data Images / Monthly Lie #2 : The Pacific has cooled considerably over the last 15 years. In 1998, Pacific … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
It Is That New Kind Of 195 MPH Wind – Which Doesn’t Affect Trees, Cars Or Boats
Super Typhoon Haiyan Now One Of The Strongest Tropical Cyclones Ever To Make Landfall | ThinkProgress If those trees had actually experienced 195 MPH winds, they would be horizontal.
Posted in Uncategorized 15 Comments
Hurricane Andrew Vs. Super Typhoon Haiyan
Jeff Masters says that Haiyan had the highest wind speeds ever. Compare vs. the damage from Hurricane Andrew in 1992.
Posted in Uncategorized 13 Comments
Another Trillion Dollar Obama Disaster
Obama has managed to borrow nearly as much money as all other presidents combined, while creating the most anemic economy since his heroes Jimmy Carter and Franklin Roosevelt. One of his first disasters was the trillion dollar “Stimulus Act” which … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 12 Comments