Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: November 8, 2013
Super Typhoon Haiyan Now One Of The Strongest Tropical Cyclones Ever To Make Landfall | ThinkProgress If those trees had actually experienced 195 MPH winds, they would be horizontal.
Jeff Masters says that Haiyan had the highest wind speeds ever. Compare vs. the damage from Hurricane Andrew in 1992.
Obama has managed to borrow nearly as much money as all other presidents combined, while creating the most anemic economy since his heroes Jimmy Carter and Franklin Roosevelt. One of his first disasters was the trillion dollar “Stimulus Act” which … Continue reading
Bureau of Labor Statistics Data
People have been imagining that the climate is changing, exaggerating every weather event, getting widespread press coverage, and blaming it on man – for as long as there have been newspapers. 10 January 1871 IMAGINARY CHANGES OF CLIMATE. THREE consecutive … Continue reading
Yesterday : Typhoon of historic power slams Philippines; ‘There will be catastrophic damage’ – The Washington Post And today : One of world’s strongest storms lashes Philippines, but nation appears to avoid major disaster – The Washington Post Jeff Masters’ … Continue reading
WunderMap® | Interactive Weather Map and Radar | Weather Underground