Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 8, 2013
Bureau of Labor Statistics Data
People have been imagining that the climate is changing, exaggerating every weather event, getting widespread press coverage, and blaming it on man – for as long as there have been newspapers. 10 January 1871 IMAGINARY CHANGES OF CLIMATE. THREE consecutive … Continue reading
Yesterday : Typhoon of historic power slams Philippines; ‘There will be catastrophic damage’ – The Washington Post And today : One of world’s strongest storms lashes Philippines, but nation appears to avoid major disaster – The Washington Post Jeff Masters’ … Continue reading
WunderMap® | Interactive Weather Map and Radar | Weather Underground
The number of 90ºF readings in the US has been steadily declining, with 2013 recording the fewest in the modern record. Index of /pub/data/ghcn/daily/hcn/ There have been 2,489 daily record minimums this year, compared to 2,193 daily record maximums at all … Continue reading
The umbrellas appear to have sustained heavy damage from Jeff Masters’ imaginary 195 MPH winds. Weather Webcams | Weather Underground
Another Stunning Reversal In President Obama’s Talking Points On Obamacare For the second time in as many months, President Barack Obama has dramatically changed his communications strategy for coping with the troubled rollout of his signature legislation. Another Stunning Reversal … Continue reading
“My concern is that if you have a government that can’t be trusted, if you have to parse every word, if you have to filter it through legalese in order for the people to understand what’s going on, then what … Continue reading
The CIA warned in 1976 that global cooling will increase the frequency of droughts. (Hansen says that global warming will increase the frequency of droughts.) C.I.A. WARNING From a correspondent in Washington MAJOR world climate changes were under way that would cause economic … Continue reading
These two articles are on the same page of the Guardian. Compare the wind speeds. Typhoon Haiyan hits Philippines | World news | The Guardian