Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 10, 2013
Barrier Miner Monday 18 February 1952 Polar Ice Caps Melt New York, Sunday Polar Icecaps were melting at an astonishing rate, Dr. W. S Carlson said. The water from them threatened to swamp seaports by raising ocean levels, he added. Dr. Carlson, president of the … Continue reading
The beach is much wider now than it was in the 1950’s, and there is no indication of any sea level rise over the last 60 years at Miami Beach. 1950’s Aerial Photo of Miami Beach, ca. 1950’s. Claims that … Continue reading
Satellites show that sea level is rising very slowly around Florida, about 1 mm/year, or four inches per century. ssh_anomaly.nc: Twitter / TheDailyClimate: fm @MiamiHerald Prepping for …
Index of /pub/data/ghcn/daily/hcn/ There are 863 US HCN stations which have been continuously active since at least 1930. The six hottest years (measured by number of all-time daily records at those stations) all came during the 1930’s. Note that 2012 looks like … Continue reading
http://trove.nla.gov.au/ 15 Oct 1935 – FLOODS IN CHINA THOUSANDS OF LIVES LOST REFUGEES… 12 Apr 1935 – DUST BLAST AGAIN SWEEPS MID-WEST U.S.A. Last Hop… http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/2392462? 17 Jan 1935 – COLD IN INDIA. UNPRECEDENTED CONDITIONS. Hundred… http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/29178681? 04 Jan 1935 … Continue reading
1936 was the most extreme weather year in US history. 20 Mar 1936 – ALL EASTERN AMERICA UNDER FLOOD WATERS Terrible… This came right after the coldest February on record, and right before the hottest summer on record in the … Continue reading
Peak sustained surface winds in Camille were measured at 190 MPH, before the gauge broke. Estimates have it over 200 MPH. Camille came days after the first Moon landing, and history was largely lost in the euphoria.
Many people died in the Philippines this week in a storm, which is cynically and quite expectedly being used to push the global warming agenda. It is important that the remaining seven billion people on Earth don’t suffer loss of … Continue reading
Weather officials said Haiyan had sustained winds of 147 mph with gusts of 170 mph when it made landfall. By those measurements, Haiyan would be comparable to a strong Category 4 hurricane in the U.S., nearly in the top category, … Continue reading
The area of ice more than three years old, is 221% of what it was in week 36, 2009.