Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 10, 2013
Typhoon Haiyan the biggest yet as world’s tropical storms gather force | World news | theguardian.com Their earlier articles making those bogus claims have been hammered down in the comments section, so they are now not permitting comments.
Super Typhoon Haiyan may contain evidence of global warming, JPL scientist says Super Typhoon Haiyan, which is slamming its way into record books with unprecedented winds and rain across the Philippines, may contain signs of global warming, Jet Propulsion Laboratory … Continue reading
In California, the police would simply murder the child on the spot – and then whitewash it.
Before the typhoon made landfall, some international forecasters were estimating wind speeds at 195 m.p.h., which would have meant the storm would hit with winds among the strongest recorded. But local forecasters later disputed those estimates. “Some of the reports … Continue reading
1934 was the hottest year in US history (before government data tampering) had the worst drought in US history, devastating floods in Europe, brought one of the most powerful typhoons on record to Japan, drought in England, drought in South … Continue reading
The dead in Osaka include 532 school children. The typhoon was one of the worst ever recorded, the velocity of the wind being from 65 to 70 metres a second (about 150 m.p.h.), and nearly 100 metres a second (200 m.p.h.) on the … Continue reading
Forty-three years ago this week, a cyclone hit East Pakistan (Bangladesh) and killed one million people. The Canberra Times Tuesday 24 November 1970 The latest confirmed death count is 168,000, but Dacca news media reported “unofficial but confirmed figures” putting the toll at more … Continue reading
The graph below shows GISS US temperatures five year mean. At first glance, it looks like the US is really heating up. data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/graphs_v3/Fig.D.txt Now compare that to the actual GHCN thermometer data which the graph is based on. They look … Continue reading