Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: November 11, 2013
1909 Monterrey hurricane – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The tenth deadliest Atlantic hurricane occurred during 1909, which NASA says was the coldest on record. The only hurricane on that list which came during a warm year was Mitch in 1998. … Continue reading
I am surprised that CU’s diversity and tolerance policy tolerates people with diverse points of view.
About 2,500 people die every day in automobile accidents, including 100 in the US. You can think of cars as being Typhoon Yolanda on steroids.
College Students on Probation for Pulling Gun to Defend Against Intruder | RealClearPolitics The University says that they provide adequate security, and believes that criminals will follow gun laws.
The 1928 San Felipe-Okeechobee Hurricane killed four thousand people, including two thousand in the US. Residents of Palm Beach had plenty of warning, but didn’t leave. The Palm Beach Post – Google News Archive Search It was a bad day … Continue reading