Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 11, 2013
Twitter / EricHolthaus: Sea levels in the Philippines … The sea level map shows 10 mm/year sea level rise east of the Philippines, which is exactly the amount of error in the map. A signal to noise ratio of zero … Continue reading
geological evidence stretching back tens of thousands of years, obtained by drilling into the Vostok ice core in Antarctica, is now available. And that temperature record makes alarmingly clear how extraordinary would be a 6° increase in global temperature by … Continue reading
Climate experts blamed the 2007 ice loss on global warming, but most of the ice loss occurred with temperatures below -20C.
The CIA was worried in 1974 that plummeting temperatures over the past 4,000 years were going to lead to a security threat for the US. I’m having a tough time seeing Mikey in that graph. http://www.climatemonitor.it/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/1974.pdf h/t to Omnologos
There have been 35 cyclones in the last 800 years which killed more than 10,000 people. Thirty-three of them occurred with CO2 below 350 PPM. The deadliest one in 1970 was blamed on global cooling at the time. Deadliest World … Continue reading
Most of the multi-year sea ice in the Arctic blew out into the Fram Strait during the winter of 2007-2008.
Published: November 13, 1898 THE WEST INDIAN STORM Results in the Island of St. Vincent Worse Than Reported. WHOLE COUNTRY SWEPT BARE Distress of the People Described as • Exceeding That Caused by the Great Famine in India. KINGSTON, Jamaica, … Continue reading
I had an experience early in my adult life which shaped my view of intellectual diversity. My boss at Los Alamos National Labs was an older chemist and a WWII veteran who many thought was shell shocked. I thought he … Continue reading