Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 12, 2013
CORYDON, Iowa — The hills of southern Iowa bear the scars of America’s push for green energy: The brown gashes where rain has washed away the soil. The polluted streams that dump fertilizer into the water supply. Even the cemetery … Continue reading
Americans 34 Times More Interested In Buying Guns Than Obamacare | Zero Hedge
I was living in Houston in September 1988, when the actual most powerful hurricane was forecast to hit the Texas coast. I remember covering the windows at the college I was teaching at in preparation for the storm. Fortunately the … Continue reading
They had more than 24 hours notice, and had they been two miles inland would have been safe. Why were people in range of the storm surge at the time the storm hit? There shouldn’t have been any casualties. Part … Continue reading
NOAA and NASA claim that 2012 was “by far” the hottest year ever in the US, based on massively tampered data. But a look at the raw data shows that 2012 was not a very hot year in the US. … Continue reading
Typhoon Haiyan tore through the Philippines at record wind speeds before losing power and heading northwest. Mapping the Destruction of Typhoon Haiyan – Map – NYTimes.com The picture below clearly shows that the bulk of the damage was from the … Continue reading
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth. Bonus question : which one still believes it?
Philippine president Benigno Aquino III said local officials exaggerated the likely death toll from typhoon Haiyan, which he put at between 2,000 and 2,500. Initial estimates from officials in the hardest-hit Leyte province had been 10,000 dead or more. Typhoon … Continue reading