The upturn since 2011 is 100% due to fracking on private and state land.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Fracking that the eco-coms have been trying to stop.
Some corrections. More than 100% of the increase in oil production has come from private and state lands.Production of oil from Federal lands has fallen since 2008.
And its not just private land, its state land too.
Obama has removed more federal land from drilling. Plus the reduction in the Gulf. Plus no President has allowed much drilling in the OCS, 85% is off limits. Yet massive amounts of oil and NG are there in the OCS.
Plus the Obama game in regards the Keystone XL. As if that oil won’t get to market by other means. The Canadians won’t let that resource just sit there.
All in spite of Obama’s heavy foot.
For decades, the left has said that drilling is not a solution to high oil prices since it takes up to 10 years to drill wells. Which everyone with a brain knew was a lie. But now Obama is trying to claim credit for drilling that couldn’t possibly have been due to him, unless they’ve been lying all those decades before.
Here’s one of those from 2008:
“According the Energy Information Administration, it would take at least five years for oil production to begin. EIA predicted that there would be no significant effect on oil production or price until nearly 20 years after leasing begins.”