Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 15, 2013
16 American cities foreign governments warn their citizens about Shouldn’t those balloons be painted blue?
Originally posted on NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT:
By Paul Homewood As I mentioned in an earlier post, there have been 35 typhoons with an atmospheric pressure of 895 mb or less, the figure measured for Yolanda.…
One of the more popular global warming fantasies was declining spring snow cover. Looks like that canary in the coal mine has flown south. Rutgers University Climate Lab :: Global Snow Lab
I became a true believer in global warming 33 years ago, while doing research at Los Alamos National Labs. A third of a century later, nothing they predicted has come true. The US just had the quietest tornado season on … Continue reading
There is some good news on global warming: but not for those convinced that inexorable warming will result in a calamity of biblical proportions. The problem the warmists face — or refuse to face — is that it isn’t happening. … Continue reading
Masters claims last week’s typhoon had the highest wind speeds in world history. It was actually only #7 in Philippines history. Is Typhoon Haiyan the Strongest Storm Ever? – Southeast Asia Real Time h/t to John B. M.D.
Hansen forecast peak sea ice loss around Antarctica, as measured by surface reflectance of light. http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/effects/downloads/Challenge_chapter2.pdf Instead, Antarctica has had steadily increasing sea ice and a record maximum this year. S_stddev_timeseries.png (1050×840)
The 1930’s and 1950’s had the hottest weather in the last century in the US, with no overall trend. Index of /pub/data/ghcn/daily/hcn/ But NOAA shows the US much hotter now than than the 1930’s, and Hansen keeps saying that summer … Continue reading