Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 15, 2013
The US had the fourth fewest 95ºF readings in a century this year, and about one-third as many as 1936. Climate experts say that the US is overheating. Index of /pub/data/ghcn/daily/hcn/ 863 stations used in this analysis :
I must confess that I am tempted to ask for reincarnation as a particularly deadly virus. – Prince Philip – WWF President Karen Carpenter died very young, because she learned to associate evil with food. She eventually starved herself to … Continue reading
On Labor Day Weekend, the local school district decided to extend the weekend, take Friday off, and blame it on the heat. The temperature that Friday was 87ºF. They just sent out an E-mail blaming it on a changing world. … Continue reading
A new global warming study claims that the earth was warming rapidly after 1960. According to the study, the rate of global warming sped up again around 1960, a reflection of the sharp rise in carbon emissions from industrial activity … Continue reading
In the US, the number of record minimums has exceeded the number of record maximums so far in 2013 – and the ratio is the highest since 1997. Note the big spike in 1993 after the eruption of Mt. Pinatubo. … Continue reading
“Consider that just a couple of weeks ago, Apple rolled out a new mobile operating system, and within days, they found a glitch, so they fixed it. I don’t remember anybody suggesting Apple should stop selling iPhones or iPads or … Continue reading
Bell rings – drool Bell rings – drool Bell rings – drool … CO2 – climate CO2 – climate BBC News – Japan slashes climate reduction target amid nuclear shutdown
The White House
Christians ‘face extinction’ amid sectarian terror, minister warns – Telegraph