Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: November 16, 2013
Hillary 2007 : If You Like Your Plan, You Can Keep Your Plan
h/t to Dave G
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
I’m Doing My Part!
In an effort to warm the winter up, I’m going to deliver a massive carbon footprint next week with numerous plane flights between all of the countries in North America. Hopefully it will help compensate for my normal deficiency caused … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 12 Comments
How Old Is Tacloban?
It is not known when Tacloban became a municipality because records supporting this fact were destroyed during a typhoon Tacloban – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Wednesday 12 January 1898 TYPHOON AND TIDAL WAVE IN THE PHILLIPINES. 7000 Lives Lost. The … Continue reading
Climate Sensitivity Throughout The Satellite Era
Temperatures have been flat to down since 360 PPM CO2, but through the entire satellite record, the worst case that could be made is 0.3ºC warming per 100 PPM CO2 . ftp://ftp.cmdl.noaa.gov/ccg/co2/trends/co2_mm_mlo.txt rss_monthly_msu_amsu_channel_tlt_anomalies_land_and_ocean_v03_3.txt Antarctic temperatures show no correlation with CO2, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 7 Comments
Obama : “The way business is done in Washington has to change”
“The way business is done in Washington has to change” October 19, 2013
Alaska Meltdown Update
The igloos are sinking into melting permafrost. Barrow Sea Ice Webcam
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments
Second Largest Gain In Sea Ice On Record – Averaging 462 Manhattans Above Normal In 2013
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments
Permanent Drought Returns Down Under
10-Day Precipitation Outlook for Australia 13 Oct 1868 – THE CLIMATE OF AUSTRALIA.
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
Latest CO2 Sensitivity Data
In the 21st century, temperatures have steadily declined while CO2 has increased. If current trends continue, when we reach 600 PPM, all claimed 20th century warming should be erased. ftp://ftp.cmdl.noaa.gov/ccg/co2/trends/co2_mm_mlo.txt rss_monthly_msu_amsu_channel_tlt_anomalies_land_and_ocean_v03_3.txt
Did Julia Save The Planet?
Since Julia’s carbon tax was implemented, the rate of increase in atmospheric CO2 has greatly accelerated. ftp://ftp.cmdl.noaa.gov/ccg/co2/trends/co2_mm_mlo.txt
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments