Since Julia’s carbon tax was implemented, the rate of increase in atmospheric CO2 has greatly accelerated.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
This from another report;
Beck explains how Charles Keeling established the Mauna Loa readings by using the lowest readings of the afternoon and ignored natural sources. Beck presumes Keeling decided to avoid these low level natural sources by establishing the station at 4000 m up the volcano. As Beck notes
“Mauna Loa does not represent the typical atmospheric CO2on different global locations but is typical only for this volcano at a maritime location in about 4000 m altitude at that latitude. (Beck, 2008, “50 Years of Continuous Measurement of CO2on Mauna Loa” Energy and Environment, Vol. 19, No.7.)
Keeling’s son operates Mauna Loa and as Beck notes, “owns the global monopoly of calibration of all CO2measurements.” He is a co-author of the IPCC reports, that accept Mauna Loa and all other readings as representative of global levels.
The interesting thing about Australia’s carbon tax is that there was never really any hint of environmentalism in it at all.
5% reduction in emissions commitment versus the highest tax on the planet !
Sounds like a revenue grab to me !
Stupidest bunch of morons ever foisted upon Australians by Australians.
Watermelon greens. And Juliar was no better. Political power was more important than doing what is best for the country. Thank god we woke up just in time!
Andy – we ain’t fully awake yet – so keep the champagne on ice for the time being.
Plenty of ice to keep it on Hew. 😀
You’re right though. We still have 8.6% of voters who are either misguided or miscreants. A few of the “true believers” show up in the drought flood rain to say we should send all our money to London for carbon credits and live in grass huts with windmills like the Aboriginals did for 50,000 years. The Greens have jumped the shark but can’t accept it. The SMH and the Guardian sees Australia as Ground Zero in the Climate Tax Wars, so it’s front page news for them.