Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 16, 2013
In 1988, the world’s greatest climatologist published these three possible forecasts for future temperatures. Scenario A assumes continued exponential trace gas growth, scenario B assumes a reduced linear growth of trace gases, and scenario C assumes a rapid curtailment of … Continue reading
Global warming since 1997 more than twice as fast as previously estimated, new study shows | Dana Nuccitelli | Environment | theguardian.com They are now blocking all of my comments, like Nazi book burners. The Guardian should be ashamed of … Continue reading
Ojmjakon, Russia Weather Forecast from Weather Underground
Some of the leading explanations for the global warming pause from the team. We can’t account for the missing heat, and it is a travesty that we can’t. The heat all sank to the bottom of the ocean. The oceans … Continue reading
16 November 2013 5:32am
It took him less than three hours to delete my comment. Settled science can’t stand up to any scrutiny. Real Climate also censored a similar comment from me. 16 November 2013 2:45am
There is growing evidence that climate change is causing more extreme weather disasters such as the Philippines typhoon, David Cameron said. Cameron links typhoon Haiyan to climate change | Environment | The Guardian
When he was running for president : “I believe that marriage is the union between a man and a woman. Now, for me as a Christian — for me — for me as a Christian, it is also a sacred … Continue reading
Published: October 22, 1994 Oct. 21 — After almost four months of difficult negotiations, the United States and North Korea signed an agreement today to end their dispute over North Korea’s nuclear program After the signing today, North Korea’s chief … Continue reading