10-Day Precipitation Outlook for Australia
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Thing of the past turns up at Whistler
My local ski resort, Mt. Wachusett, is open already, a week earlier than normal thanks to the arctic blast last week (and modern snowmaking equipment.)
It doesn’t matter the world is going to end next year
There’s a new “end” every year. Comet Holmes is returning in 2014,
“… The next perihelion of Comet Holmes will occur on March 27, 2014…”
Last perihelion was just prior to the beginning of the present solar grand minimum, and 6 months later the comet’s coma became the largest object in the solar system, in Nov. 2007.
This seems interesting because usually the comets become brighter when the approach the Sun, not 6 months after perihelion.
Let’s see what will happen next year.