Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 17, 2013
Sunday 27 September 2009 Met Office warns of catastrophic global warming in our lifetimes Met Office data shows no warming this century. The graph below shows the mind-boggling incompetence of government climate experts. http://www.woodfortrees.org/data/hadcrut4gl/from:2001/plot/hadcrut4gl/from:2001/trend
Deadliest World Tropical Cyclones | Weather Underground Sometimes they are woman’s fault, like the 1584 typhoon which killed 200,000 people.
During the Colorado floods this summer, someone at NOAA started claiming that it was a thousand year flood. When that was shown to be utter nonsense, they changed the story to a thousand year rainfall, based on the odds of … Continue reading
Last week the big lie was the strongest cyclone on record. This week it is accelerating global warming. No Global Warming ‘Pause,’ Planet Warming Much Faster Than Previously Thought No Global Warming ‘Pause,’ Planet Warming Much Faster Than Previously Thought: … Continue reading
CO2 was at very safe levels in 1974. That was the year when Nixon resigned, as well as a few other things. The worst tornado outbreak in US history http://www.april31974.com/images/outbreakmaplarge.jpg A hurricane which killed 8,000 people Hurricane Fifi (later Hurricane Orlene) was … Continue reading
What were the satellite estimated wind speeds of the typhoon which destroyed Tacloban in half an hour on October 12, 1897? Wednesday 12 January 1898 TYPHOON AND TIDAL WAVE IN THE PHILLIPINES. 7000 Lives Lost. The hurricane reached Leyte on … Continue reading
Since the first modern life forms appeared on Earth nearly 600 million years ago, temperatures have averaged about 10ºC warmer than at present. Climate experts tell us that 4ºC warming would kill everything on Earth. image277.gif (660×417) Science is the … Continue reading
. Table 1.1—Summary of Receipts, Outlays, and Surpluses or Deficits (-): 1789–2018
A few more storms like Typhoon Haiyan may finally make our leaders act on climate change – The Washington Post
After the record increase in ice extent this year, climate alarmists quit talking about extent and started talking about volume. According to PIOMAS, the gain in end of October Arctic ice volume was the second largest on record this year. … Continue reading