Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: November 19, 2013
Tacloban was destroyed by typhoons in 1897 and 1912 From the Washington Herald, November 30, 1912. That 15,000 persons were probably killed and wounded ln a Typhoon that swept the Philippine Islands last Tuesday was reported yesterday ln cable dispatches to the Bureau of Insular … Continue reading
“We don’t believe in handouts. We don’t think anyone should get a free ride,” she said Monday afternoon in a speech at the Sheraton Hotel and Towers. “But we also understand one simple principle — that there but for the … Continue reading
Sen. John Barrasso (SenJohnBarrasso) on Twitter h/t to Dave G
Ellensburg Daily Record – Google News Archive Search 1925 was one of the coldest years ever on Earth according to NASA’s garbage temperature data. Fig.A2.gif (658×474)
The amount of sea ice on earth is 11th highest on record for the date, and higher than most of the years d the 1990’s. Climate experts say that sea ice disappearing is proof of global warming. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008 You were warned! Feb. … Continue reading
The Canberra Times Thursday 16 May 1974 NEW YORK, Wednesday (AAP). — Weather satellites sweeping across the northern hemisphere have come up with a surprise: the permanent snow and ice cap has increased sharply, Associated Press reported. The finding is … Continue reading
While appearing on Sunday’s edition of ABC’s “This Week,” Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y., admitted Democrats in the Senate knew Obama lied when he said Americans could keep their insurance, but that was apparently secondary to women’s health issues. “Do you feel misled by Obama?” Martha Raddatz … Continue reading
Originally about 300 people were slated to participate in the Calgary protest, but due to a snow storm only about 50 showed up. Anti-pipeline protesters gather in Calgary to decry climate change | Calgary | News | Calgary Sun … Continue reading
The team now lies about every weather event, calls it the worst ever, and the press exaggerates it even further.