Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: November 20, 2013
just received an audit on my tax return for 2012 back from the IRS. It puzzles me!!! They are questioning how many dependents I claimed. I guess it was because of my response to the question: “List all dependents?” I … Continue reading
After being lied to repeatedly by Obama about almost everything for over six years, half of Americans believe that he is honest. President Obama has also taken a hit on views of his honesty. During the presidential campaign last fall, … Continue reading
Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Texas, Oklahoma and several other states are about to hit by a major four day snow event. Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie I have already had two flights cancelled this week due to weather, and … Continue reading
Scribd Given that he gets a free 15% by racists who approve of him based only on the color of his skin, that puts his actual approval at 22%.
In 2007, the IPCC told us that declining spring snow cover was a sure sign of global warming. Figure 4.2 – AR4 WGI Chapter 4: Observations: Changes in Snow, Ice and Frozen Ground The trend for spring snow cover is … Continue reading
They are both about redistribution of money. Poor countries walk out of UN climate talks as compensation row rumbles on | Global development | theguardian.com The government global warming program purchases scientists and countries through promises of letting them steal … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, the “facts only” LA Times announced that New Mexico would never recover from the drought. Aug. 6, 2013 Nowhere is it worse than in New Mexico. In this parched state, the question is no longer how … Continue reading
Heavy snow in Texas – before Thanksgiving. Proof that the Earth is heating out of control. Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie Snow now arrives exactly zero days later than it did in 1929. 23 Nov 1929 – FIVE KILLED … Continue reading
Anderson conceded that he has cut back on his personal hygiene after Morano read aloud to him his 2012 quotes. “That is why I smell, yes,” Anderson told Climate Depot. Morano then asked Anderson: “And you really believe that [not … Continue reading
Brooklyn Police Chief Says That We Need To Explain To Black Teenagers That It Is Not OK To Try To Kill People
Police: Examples Of Troubling ‘Knockout’ Game Popping Up All Over Recent Attacks Have Targeted Brooklyn Jews; 78-Year-Old Woman Latest Victim In the recent attacks in Brooklyn, a 20-year old Israeli man in a hooded jacket was attacked, and another man’s … Continue reading