Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Which Climate Control Technique Has The Best Chance Of Success?
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
I have a list that is “volcano-ready”….
If you hadn’t have put the last option, “human sacrifice” would win by a large margin.
….And I already have a list of sacrificial Progtards ready to appease the gods.
Yep – a very large margin…
It’s possible to do something?
Bonus Answer – Giving all our money to Tuvalu and the Marshall Islands!
Small countries want $100 of Billions from larger countries because of carbon dioxide.
If we don’t give them all our money we are racist.
Didn’t the President of the Maldives say something similar, right around the time they gave the go ahead to expand the airport?
It’s almost exactly like a lottery:
You take money from innumerate idiots, & then you pick one idiot & give him half the money you took in. No need to worry, he’s an idiot, so he’ll be just as poor in 30 years as he is today.
But here, instead of taking the poor countries’s money, we simply refuse to develop their countries & instead give them cash. They spend the cash on frivolous nonsense, & remain in poverty, & here we are.
Elon Musk says regarding his cars catching fire and a subsequent probe:
“However, there is a larger issue at stake: if a false perception about the safety of electric cars is allowed to linger, it will delay the advent of sustainable transport and increase the risk of global climate change, with potentially disastrous consequences worldwide. That cannot be allowed to happen.”
Only a total fool thinks Musk even thinks about the environment until something like this comes up. Another snake oil salesman.
He has to keep up appearances, or he won’t get his billions to develop an above ground subway in California.
Leave Elon Musk alone or there will be “disastrous consequences worldwide.”
There are actually guys out there that buy this huckster’s schtick.
I wonder what the carbon footprint of a car fire is?
That this dipshit (Musk) believes in “climate change” illuminates the fact he is no genius, but just another faithful progtard glorified for his ideological devotion.
Human sacrifice or reading chicken entrails should work.
This one has the strongest correlation; as Talk Like A Pirate Day became more popular, global temperatures turned around, accumulated cyclone energy reduced, we got cold winters again and the sea ice came back. A clear winner.
I’m all for human sacrifice, we start at the UN and see how it goes. Gaia must be appeased.
Throwing alarmists into a volcano.
I was looking for “all of the above” since they all have an equal chance of succeeding. But I’m now convinced by Tel and I’m a “Talk Like A Pirate Day” convert.