Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 22, 2013
Global temperatures have declined since 1997, while CO2 has increased exponentially -proving that the Kyoto protocol worked. Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs
A few weeks ago, the “facts only” LA Times announced that New Mexico would never recover from a drought they were having. http://www.skitaos.org/webcams
When Clinton was president, NYT disliked the filibuster. When Bush was president, they liked the filibuster. March 29, 2005 A decade ago, this page expressed support for tactics that would have gone even further than the “nuclear option” in eliminating … Continue reading
SEN. HARRY REID (D-Nev.): “In fact, one of our core principles is that if you like the health care you have, you can keep it.” (Sen. Reid, Congressional Record, S.8642, 8/3/09) SEN. RICHARD DURBIN: “We believe — and we stand … Continue reading
Today’s question: is this the worst COP ever? – elizabethmaymp.ca – November 22, 2013
United States Drought Monitor > Data Archive > Tables
Last month Republicans sent a budget to the president, which delayed Obamacare for a year. Obama called them terrorists, arsonists, extortionists and traitors, and then chose to shut the government down rather than sign the budget and legally delay Obamacare. … Continue reading
BEGIN STATEMENT ———————————— We need to take law abiding citizen’s guns away, so that attackers know they won’t be shot like Trayvon. END STATEMENT —————————————
“We’ve had nearly as much rain this morning as we what had in whole of the wet season last year. Drought-hit Queensland paddocks soak up rain – ABC Rural (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)