Understanding 97% Certainty

97% of scientists are 95% certain that the global warming which isn’t happening, would be your fault – if it was happening.

In 2007, they were only 9o% certain that non-existent climate change was your fault. Another six years of spectacularly failed predictions has bumped up their certainly level to almost 100% percent.

About stevengoddard

Just having fun
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Understanding 97% Certainty

  1. Phil Jones says:

    After another 20 years of cooling they’ll be even more confident…

  2. If 60% of scientists fire the other 40% for not agreeing with them, and hire a whole new 40% who say they do, then all agree except the 3% who lied about it, making 97% consensus.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s