Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 23, 2013
Two days ago, NOAA predicted a new drought for the southwest. November 21st, 2013 Drought, and not widespread snowstorms, may be the biggest story this winter according to the official U.S. winter outlook. The outlook, issued by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration … Continue reading
1912 was the year when the Titanic was sunk by an iceberg, and Hansen claims 1912 was one of the ten coldest years ever. Tacloban was destroyed by a typhoon that year, which killed 15,000 people. From the Washington Herald, November 30, 1912. That 15,000 persons … Continue reading
29 Sep 1934 – JAPANESE TYPHOON. Death Roll Mounting. 24 Sep 1934 – JAPANESE TYPHOON MORE THAN 1,200 DEAD WIND REACH…
Muller says he became a born again alarmist in 2012 The Conversion of a Climate-Change Skeptic By RICHARD A. MULLER Published: July 28, 2012 CALL me a converted skeptic. The Conversion of a Climate-Change Skeptic – NYTimes.com November 3, 2011 These are … Continue reading
What a pathetic excuse for a newspaper. They forbid any factual material. Just 90 companies caused two-thirds of man-made global warming emissions
“President Obama has offered no solutions to help the millions of American families who are losing the good health care plans that they liked,” Scalise said. “This hollow press conference was like a person who burned down your house, later … Continue reading
The Canberra Times 22 July 1995 Animals to blame for warming: car expert Research manager for the Federal Bureau of Transport and Communications Economics, Dr Leo Dobes, said his re- search had shown that cars had not contributed a … Continue reading
Since the start of the 21st century, temperatures have declined 0.03ºC with each additional 10 PPM of CO2. co2_mm_mlo.txt rss_monthly_msu_amsu_channel_tlt_anomalies_land_and_ocean_v03_3.txt At first glance this appears to be a problem for the hockey team, but they have met the challenge by … Continue reading
While the Democratic People’s Republic of America struggles to reduce emissions by 5%, North Korea has already achieved an 80% reduction. http://cdiac.ornl.gov/trends/emis/kor.html
Published: October 22, 1994 Oct. 21 — After almost four months of difficult negotiations, the United States and North Korea signed an agreement today to end their dispute over North Korea’s nuclear program After the signing today, North Korea’s chief … Continue reading