“President Obama has offered no solutions to help the millions of American families who are losing the good health care plans that they liked,” Scalise said. “This hollow press conference was like a person who burned down your house, later showing up with an empty bucket and talking about how inadequate your house was before the fire. President Obama blatantly misled the American people when he kept promising they could keep plans they liked even though he and his Administration knew three years ago that millions would lose their health care under this law. It is time for President Obama to admit his broken health care law has failed, and join with House Republicans to suspend the penalties and stop this train wreck before it’s too late.”
Scalise on Obama press conference: “Like a person who burned down your house later showing up with an empty bucket” | Congressman Steve Scalise
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Silly Republican. The objective is to trash private health insurance so the government can take over. Basher Obama is succeeding quite well. The good Congressman thinks he’s just dealing with a bad law.
No, he knows better than that, but he also knows he needs a majority behind him to change things for the better. He is calling the President a liar, which is the meat of the problem for America right now. And he is trying to sweep the political argument in the direction of deprogramming Obama’s followers, by showing them the difference between what Obama is doing and what he should be doing if he were an honest and competent leader. (Personally, I think Republicans should be hammering the President loudly and unremittingly, for refusing to delay Obamacare when the Republicans properly called for it–to the point of shutting down the government and blaming it on the Republicans–and now delaying it by personal fiat, illegally as has become his habit in office. The man is a worthless radical, no better than looters during a riot, just trying to make things worse for his “enemies”.) The public’s acceptance of Obama as a legitimate leader (especially of the U.S.A., which he has no real love for, unless and until it is “transformed” to his liking) is the problem right now.
“Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” – Barry Goldwater
*PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA
When you rearrange the letters:
“AN ARAB BACKED IMPOSTER”
It also rearranges to
BO : BAD SAMARITAN PECKER
I’m sure McConnell will blame the Obamacare problems on the Tea Party.
Yeah, McConnell already announced he would give Dems Senatorial filibuster rights if Republicans win back the Senate. Republicans are too casual with their defense of the nation.
What defense? They also gave us The Patriot Act.
Speaking of another Louisiana congressman, Senator Mary Landrieu was a big and ugly rubber stamp for Obamacare, and my hotair comment: From wikipedia, here’s the resume of Mary Landrieu:
That’s the best they can say about her career… that she was a member of the Delta Gamma sorority! Calling Animal House! She’s 57 years old, but shouldn’t she have some other achievements then energetically supporting Obamacare as the biggest transfer of $ in a deep south state?