While the Democratic People’s Republic of America struggles to reduce emissions by 5%, North Korea has already achieved an 80% reduction.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Reblogged this on CACA.
But with Hope and Change …
This is the model that the Little Dictator wants to emulate.
I think the FED, Obama and his Wall Street handlers will soon surpass the achievements of North Korea.
Looks like a reverse hockey stick. Did Michael Mann do this? Just asking.
Yet another success of the Clinton era.
Call me stupid, but what exactly happened in 1997 to cause the 80% reduction in per-capita carbon release in North Korea?
Mass starvation and crippling power restrictions.
The United States built a Nuke reactor for North Korea in exchange for not developing an atomic bomb.
Perfect Huff Po Headline… Which we’ll never see…