Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: November 24, 2013
Three days ago, the geniuses at NOAA warned of a new drought coming to New Mexico. http://www.skitaos.org/webcams November 21st, 2013 Drought, and not widespread snowstorms, may be the biggest story this winter according to the official U.S. winter outlook. The outlook, issued by … Continue reading
Summer temperatures in the US were much hotter during the 1930’s than in any recent years. Index of /pub/data/ghcn/daily/hcn/
The winter of 1936 was one of the coldest on record in the US, while the summer of 1936 was the hottest on record in the US. In between came tornadoes and floods, which killed many hundreds of people. 09 … Continue reading
Police say the beating of a cyclist along a Philadelphia street was not part of the nationwide “knockout game” trend as they initially believed. In other words, Nutter told the cops to shut up. The male victim was riding his … Continue reading
Chinese per capita CO2 emissions have more than doubled over the past decade, while US per capita emissions have declined. Can Obama issue executive orders in China? Fossil-Fuel CO2 Emissions – People’s Republic of China
4 September 2013 Secretary of State John Kerry said during a hearing Wednesday in the House of Representatives that counties in the Arab world have offered to foot the entire bill for a U.S. military mission that destroys the Bashar … Continue reading
Twisters, global warming and . . . snow? No matter what the “experts” are saying about the lack of global warming I don’t believe them. I have lived too long and have seen the mounting changes. The fierceness of the … Continue reading
Climate skeptics were seen as witch collaborators during the 16th century..
CLINTON PRAISES PACT WITH N. KOREA PRESIDENT CONTENDS DEAL WILL RID PENINSULA OF NUCLEAR WEAPONS Published on October 19, 1994. SOURCE: SCRIPPS HOWARD NEWS SERVICE A delighted President Clinton told reporters Tuesday that the new agreement with North Korea should … Continue reading