Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,970 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 25, 2013
Snowfall Amounts: 38″ base depth 6″ Last 24 Hours 26″ Last 5 Days http://www.skitaos.org/weather
Dana Nuccitelli (dana1981) on Twitter
Obama to Iran and Israel: ‘As President of the United States, I Don’t Bluff’ MAR 2 2012, 7:00 AM ET Dismissing a strategy of “containment,” the president tells me it’s “unacceptable” for the Islamic Republic to have a nuclear weapon. … Continue reading
Summary of reactions to the Iran Deal * President Obama hails historic Iran nuclear agreement * Israel’s Netanyahu condemns a historic mistake * Nuclear deal greeted with joy in Iran and Russia * Members of Congress from both parties object … Continue reading
I’d call that a death sprital. Exclusive: New NSIDC director Serreze explains the “breathtaking ignorance” of blogs like WattsUpWithThat | ThinkProgress COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, claimed victory over the United States Sunday shortly after a historic nuclear agreement was reached in Geneva between the Islamic Republic and the 5+1 world powers. Under the agreement, Iran, in return for sanctions … Continue reading
Biggest screw up in NFL history. Watched with dozens of Coloradans here in Cancun.
Mitt Romney says Iran ‘will have a nuclear weapon’ if Obama reelected Posted by Philip Rucker at 03:25 PM ET, 03/04/2012 SNELLVILLE, Ga. – Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney warned voters here Sunday that if President Obama were elected to … Continue reading