Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: November 27, 2013
Obama is polling at 39% approval, while Toronto’s crack smoking mayor is at 49%.
It is too cold to go in the pool here on the Yucatan Peninsula, thanks to a climate disrupted by missing Arctic ice and a loopy jet stream, combined with missing ocean heat and a shortage of Margarita ice for … Continue reading
Last year, the totalitarian regime in Washington D.C. was telling us that gun registration does not lead to confiscation. Sherrie Questioning All: The gun grabbers always say “Registration does not lead to Confiscation.” Hmm… Seems New York is proving that WRONG – … Continue reading
Throughout history, governments have taken approximately the same approach to controlling the climate – with sacrifice being the key component. Aztec Sacrifice
NSIDC cleverly starts their graphs in 1978, the year of peak Arctic ice. This creates the impression that there is a linear downwards trend. Index of /DATASETS/NOAA/G02135/north/daily/data/ What NSIDC is hiding is that there were satellite measurements much earlier than … Continue reading
It has been 25 years since Hansen predicted the demise of polar sea ice. Gaia has celebrated the date by producing the most polar sea ice in the last 25 years. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008 Look for the world’s top climate experts to … Continue reading
Jeff Masters said that a typhoon was the biggest ever Jeff Masters said last year that a hurricane was the biggest ever John Cook says that 97% of scientists believe climate change will kill us all Time to end the denial. A … Continue reading