Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Check out this whopper in the Guardian today Planet likely to warm by 4C by 2100, scientists warn New climate model taking greater account of cloud changes indicates heating will be at higher end of expectations Professor Steven Sherwood, at … Continue reading
04 Mar 1950 – It’s even hotter near the pole NASA has recently erased almost all pre-1970’s Arctic warming .
15 May 1950 – Ocean Levels May Rise As World Gets Hotter “The … CRU now shows none of the 1850-1910 warming which the US Weather Bureau reported in 1950. HadCRUT4.png (630×730)
16 Mar 1940 – World’s Climate Hotter
28 Sep 1901 – WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO! July, 1901 was the hottest month in US history
A rescue mission for a ship stuck in ice in Antarctica is under threat as reports have emerged that one of the assisting vessels may itself be stuck. Fifty-two passengers and four crew members were due to be evacuated by … Continue reading
Mann-made global warming strikes again. “Where the sky is clear all night and winds become calm, temperatures along the United States/Canada border could drop to minus 30 F,” AccuWeather.com Canada Weather Expert Brett Anderson said. Some major cities in Canada … Continue reading