- 73% of climatologists say that the climate is heating out of control.
- 97% of meteorologists say that we are about to freeze our asses off.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Both. Climate gurus said more CO2 leads to weirder weather, the heat cause the climate steady state to go off-balance and when this tipping point is reached, the dial starts oscillating, like the hands of a clock on a Tom and Jerry cartoon, which it did when CO2 breached the 400 ppm level, everything that happens after that can be blamed on us, colder, drier, wetter, hotter, windier, stormier, weather, everything, including the cat having kittens.
Neither, but I live in the green area, where supposedly it won’t get that cold. However, after spending 20 years in SW Michigan where the weather forecasting was done by the NWS office with the worst accuracy record, I’m somewhat skeptical. Lake Michigan’s response to their forecasts was, Oh yeah.
Well Bob, I live in what is going to be a grey area. MN often gets these arctic blasts.
I have done a bivouac out side when the temp was below minus 40 deg F. and the wind chill nearly 100 below. Spit up in the air a little and you may hear the crinkle of frozen spit hitting the ground. —and be careful, be very careful around gasoline. I knew some one who without thinking reached into some in a container and got severe frostbite within a few seconds.
Bottom line, I don’t believe there is much AGW, but there are climate variations, and I think a little global warming could prove to be beneficial, just as it was in the Roman and Medieval Warm periods.
BTW, as I am sure you know Bob, you lived in an area where the lake effect weather was unpredictable.
Unfortunately, I live at the tip of the spear in Western Colorado. Brrrrrr.
Once again, the Great Lakes act as a buffer to much of Michigan, thankfully.