Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: December 3, 2013
December 3, 2013 at 11:43 pm
When I was asked earlier about the issue of coal…under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket…even regardless of what I say about whether coal is good or bad, because I’m capping greenhouse gasses, … Continue reading
Radar | Weather Network | Denver | Colorado’s Online Weather Leader | 9NEWS.com This is looking to be a huge mess. Heavy snow and subfreezing temperatures for weeks.
He promised “to restore our moral standing so that America is once again that last, best hope for all who are called to the cause of freedom, who long for lives of peace and who yearn for a better future”. … Continue reading
One year ago : Obama: I “refused to let Detroit go bankrupt” – CBS News And today ; Detroit bankruptcy: City ‘needs help,’ can file for protection, judge rules – CSMonitor.com
You can now order free Skittles, while waiting in the queue to find out how much more you will be paying.
IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776. The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America, He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries. He has … Continue reading
One hundred years ago : 6000 Feet/Northwest Weld County, Colorado | Weather Underground And today :
Last week, Obama called a press conference and said that he changed his mind. He told us that the rules have changed and “if you like your plan you can still keep your plan” And the morons in the press … Continue reading
5:42 AM MST