Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: December 4, 2013
Last week I was on the Yucatan Peninsula at 85ºF. Tonight I am in Colorado and forecast for -15ºF If this trend continues, temperatures will be thousands of degrees below zero by springtime.
Hey, Jeep fans. If you think the idea of a funky-looking, car-based Cherokee revival is offensive, have a listen to what might be in store for the next-gen Jeep Wrangler. Automotive News is reporting that as Jeep develops the 2016 … Continue reading
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @afreedma Deceptive graphic, …
Hansen used (2008) used la Nina and Solar minimum as his excuse for global cooling. Now there is no la Nina, no volcanoes, and the Sun is at solar max. What is the latest excuse from the Climoalchemists? Excuses are … Continue reading
Reid staffers exempt from Obamacare exchanges Washington (CNN) — Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, one of Obamacare’s architects and staunchest supporters, is also the only top congressional leader to exempt some of his staff from having to buy insurance through … Continue reading
Steve Goddard (SteveSGoddard) on Twitter arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008
WASHINGTON — The White House is offering more money to insurance companies as an incentive for them to let people keep insurance policies that were to have been canceled next year. The administration floated several proposals on Monday to “help … Continue reading
It has been so long since it snowed here (12 days) that I forgot to take my face mask out when walking the dogs last night. It was -12C with a 10 MPH wind blowing ice crystals into my face … Continue reading
Steve Goddard (SteveSGoddard) on Twitter