Seventy-two killed resisting gun confiscation in Boston!
Boston – National Guard units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently banned assault weapons were ambushed by elements of a Para-military extremist faction. Military and law enforcement sources estimate that 72 were killed and more than 200 injured before government forces were compelled to withdraw.
Speaking after the clash, Massachusetts Governor Thomas Gage declared that the extremist faction, which was made up of local citizens, has links to the radical right-wing tax protest movement.
Gage blamed the extremists for recent incidents of vandalism directed against internal revenue offices. The governor, who described the group’s organizers as “criminals,” issued an executive order authorizing the summary arrest of any individual who has interfered with the government’s efforts to secure law and order.
Governor Gage has called upon citizens to support the state/national joint task force in its effort to restore law and order. The governor also demanded the surrender of those responsible for planning and leading the attack against the government troops.
Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, and John Hancock, who have been identified as “ringleaders” of the extremist faction, remain at large.
And this fellow Americans, is how the American Revolution began, April 20, 1775.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Snow
- One Of The Clearest Injustices Of A Dimwitted Corrupt Left Wing Press Corps
- Burning Climate Witches
- The 17% Consensus
- Is Stupidity The Main Driver Of Global Warming?
- Skiing On The Thing Of The Past
- The Day The Music Died
- Extreme Weather In 1936
- 1936 – The Hottest And Coldest Year In US History
- Two Reasons For NOAA To Be Concerned About Fake Climate Data
- West Antarctic Fraud
- Results Are In From Iowa
- Summer Of 1938
- Spectacular NOAA Temperature Fraud In Michigan
- Experts Announce That Reagan Can’t Win An Election
- Four Months Since Politico Predicted A Bush Win
- Be “FOR” Something. Not “AGAINST” Something
Steve Case on Pulling Back The Curtain On Su… Aila on Pulling Back The Curtain On Su… AndyG55 on Pulling Back The Curtain On Su… Clive in now-sociali… on Pulling Back The Curtain On Su… ItsGettingHotinHereS… on Pulling Back The Curtain On Su… gregole on Pulling Back The Curtain On Su… Michael D Smith on Pulling Back The Curtain On Su… Oliver Manuel on Pulling Back The Curtain On Su… Donna K. Becker on Pulling Back The Curtain On Su… stevengoddard on Pulling Back The Curtain On Su…