Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: December 9, 2013
Members of Congress shocked to discover health care system sucks
Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval
Simply invert logic, and purge your brain of any rational thought. Then you are a full blown progressive. December 9, 2013 at 9:18 pm
Must have been the 310 PPM CO2. 26 Mar 1923 – ELECTRICITY FROM A GLACIER.
Don’t scoff when you hear an old timer say: “Summers are hot- ter than they used to be.” This remark could once have been classed with “Stairs are steeper than they used to be,” and “Young people are wilder than … Continue reading
NOAA’s 2013-14 Winter Outlook Nov 21, 2013 warmer-than-average temperatures this winter are expected from the Desert Southwest into the Southern Plains and Deep South. NOAA’s 2013-14 Winter Outlook Mild South – weather.com Save Money This Winter Two weeks later, the … Continue reading
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @latimes Still waiting for …
A WOMAN was “appalled, shocked and embarrassed” when her stuffed monkey’s five centimetre pistol was confiscated at airport security in the US. King5 News reports that Phyllis May was travelling from St Louis to Seattle and had a couple of … Continue reading
The missing heat is really starting to kick into overdrive. Fort Collins Weather Station Data Plots