Santa Warns In Greenpeace Video Christmas Will Be Canceled Due To Global Warming « CBS DC
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Thanks Steve, that made my day. You nailed it! Have a Merry Christmas!
Maybe that’s why James Hansen hates coal so much – when he was young, he was expecting a “My Little Pony” and got a lump of coal instead…
Most of the leftist loons that are warmists (as Michael Mann, Peter Gleick, James Hansen, on and on) could be expected to also be in on the “war on Christmas.” So this is odd to use Christmas as part of their propaganda. But it’s fitting that the Chicken Littles would turn the iconic positive jolly white-bearded Santa into a derelict alcoholic looking creep. Oh, and they forgot to mention record growth in Arctic ice, and record levels of Antarctic sea ice. Small detail, missing. And where’s Rudolph? Talk about small budget!
If they were to cancel it because of a lack of cold weather, it would have been cancelled here in Australia before it even started. This year might be one where we actually have Christmas. It’s the coldest start to December that I can remember.
Have some friends from the UK staying here in NZ for Christmas.
I said to them don’t expect a ‘White Christmas’.
We enjoy a BBQ on the beach instead. 🙂
Why not just say it is being cancelled because of a YouTube video protest?
Now THAT is a great comment !
That comment sleighed me.
LOL, thanks gentleman.
Damm it, Ho Ho Ho, thanks gentlemen.
Downton Abbey was a shameless rip-off of other people’s work such as Upstairs/Downstairs involving minor character redefinition – dishonesty really – seems like the practice of dishonesty and intellectual plagiarism also involves the cast members.
That’s not Santa, that’s a delusional druggie in a Santa suit. Just let him sleep off the drugs and let him out the next day. If he’s still got issues, get him some help.
Mike, certainly that is one of the captured Green terrorist in the Russian gulag.
Steve, I thought you might get a kick out of this. It’s unreal! http://climatemodels.org/
How much snow did they have in Bethlehem 2013 years ago?
Do you mean around the early part of September when the historical Christ was born, or on the pagan holiday of Saturnalia (December 25th)?
Well then, to answer Morgan’s question: a ton of snow fell on Bethlehem. Why? That was long before cows and pigs – in a revolt against being treated like a food source – declared a “fart war” on the environment.
It really annoys me that Greenpeace can churn out this nonsense,
When are environmental charities going to be subjected to the same advertising standards as normal businesses?
I wonder if Jim Carter took the trouble to check the facts before making this video?
I think Santa’s real problem right now is that it’s snowing in so many places that he can’t find the North Pole.