Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: December 11, 2013
House Speaker John Boehner went off on outside conservative groups Wednesday morning for pushing against the new budget deal. “They’re using our members and they’re using the American people for their own goals,” he said. “This is ridiculous.” Several key … Continue reading
Clarence and Richmond Examiner (Grafton, NSW) Tuesday 31 July 1906 31 Jul 1906 – South Pole Warming Up.
37 percent give him high marks for being honest and straightforward NBC/WSJ poll: Obama ends year on low note – First Read
Progressives believe that the NRA holds some sort of magical and evil power, which forces citizens to purchase 300 million legal firearms and vote in support of the Bill of Rights.
In the 1984 movie “Red Dawn” – communists invaded Colorado, and the first thing they did was disarm the citizenry. Then a gang of patriots “the Wolverines” fought back against the communists – and ran them out. State Sen. Evie … Continue reading
MAD #493 | Mad Magazine