37 percent give him high marks for being honest and straightforward
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
He’s honest and straightforward with his inveterate, compulsive lying. No, actually, I mean he’s blatant–that’s kind of like honest and straightforward, isn’t it?
…or “sincere”, how about “sincere”? (That’s the way his fawning admirers take all his lies…or so they claim.)
The founding fathers removed the 37% in their time by restricting voting rights to property owners only. I wonder how history would have changed if the brain-damaged had been able to vote in 1776.
Slavery would have been abolished 90 years earlier. But today we would be a German-speaking country whose Jewish, Spanish, and Black populations are zero. Every household in our Motherland would be required to have a large portrait of our great Fuhrer hanging on the wall: Adolph Hitler III.
But look at in a positive way, there seems to be fewer and fewer brain damaged people in the US.
My guess is that a poll in Western Europe would give a similar or perhaps even higher figure. But there is always the ongoing picking on the US so it is difficult to know.
When your dear leader did visit my hometown earlier this year everybody was cheering, not many critical voices were heard and the picking stopped for a while.
That Danish woman and the Brazilian donkey synonym at the time of Sarkozy make me wonder if this President has been following Bill’s path…
At least 37% require remedial schooling.
Yesterday a friend told me about an incident where a woman who had not met her Medicaid spend down refused to pay for medical services that she received, and was yelling at the health system customer service representative saying, “You Americans are all stupid. You should pay for all my health care!!!!!” The service rep remained calm and polite and tried to explain various options that the patient could consider. One of those options was charity care whereby the patient would be relieved of payment obligation if paperwork was filled out. FYI in 2012 the health system doled out $500 million in charity care. The response was, “I spit on the charity of stupid Americans.”
The illogic of this person’s self-contradiction of expecting charity while spitting on those providing charity is worrisome to me and it illustrates that there is likely a segment of our population that would be happy to see America decline and in some cases fail even as they suck resources away from Americans with good hearts. I can’t help but think that many of the 37% think in similar terms as this person and would be happy forcing others to pay their way while rooting for their demise. Obama certainly appeals to the illogic and hate of such individuals.
We should be grateful that it is only (allegedly) 37%.
i don’t know why exactly, but I would have guessed the number to be much higher – probably double.
Pick which guy is the bullsh!t artist!!!
He was just having trouble reading the teleprompter.
I suppose when you get a hankering for Cameron’s missus like he has, it is understandable he has trouble keeping his eyes on the teleprompter.