Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: December 19, 2013
Papers Past — Evening Post — 10 April 1924 — TO SAVE THE WORLD!
If this happened now, the death toll would be tens or hundreds of thousands of people. Papers Past — Nelson Evening Mail — 11 December 1871 — AWFUL TORNADO AND FIRES IN AMERICA.
NASA’s James Hansen, et al, on what’s needed to avoid a total ice-melt on Earth | Climate Science Watch Gaia celebrates the anniversary of Hansen’s brain damaged forecast, with near record global sea ice.
“There’s no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren’t enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that … Continue reading
arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008 It is closing in on an all-time record.
Climate geniuses tell us that sea level was rising about 1.8 mm/year until 1993, when it suddenly shifted to 3.2 mm/year. This amazing transition occurred exactly when satellites were launched to monitor sea level. The only plausible explanation for a … Continue reading
The recent addition of seven states since President Obama took office has necessitated scaling the average temperature proportional to the number of states, thus the 14% increase in adjustments since 2008. Similarly, the lack of states in the 18th century … Continue reading
Global Warming Has Begun, Expert Tells Senate – Page 2 – New York Times
Fear of government went down under Bush (as did unemployment) and shot up under the little dictator. Record High in U.S. Say Big Government Greatest Threat